Saturday, November 17, 2012

Nov. 12th Catch


This python was caught while I (Devin) was with a friend from work. He had heard many if my stories and seen pictures, so he wanted to have a python hunting experience for himself. We went out on Monday November 12 since we had the day off for Veterans Day.

I was just telling him how nice it is to get one in the bag in the beginning of the hunt so the rest of the time is bonus hunting. Not more than 5 minutes after this he tells out "there's one!" I thought there was no way this could be. We had just started, and he was a beginner so how could he spot one before me.

Sure enough it was a python so I jumped out of the car with my adrenaline pumping and grabbed it. It was wet and slipped out of my hands and almost went into the canal. I couldn't live with myself if that happened so I dove in the bushes after it and got a good grip, and was able to rip it out. As you can see I almost got bit, but in the end I came out on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment